Teacher

 Bonjour everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Hope you guys are fine , I am jolly good. So today's topic is common and motivating. Before getting into the topic thanks for everyone who commented and viewed my last post. Thanks for your supporting me. Back  to the topic, so today's topic is "A TEACHER". 

I have many teachers who inspired me a lot. I wanted to thank them all on this very special occasion of teacher's day. I am born in the family with five teachers in it ( bizzare!! ). yeah guys thats true... so I wish them in this post belated!! :D



I know how it is to be a teacher as I have once experienced it in my school once. The last year's teacher's day our teachers decided to make out an activity like students should take a topic for the lower grades for one period. That day I was selected and was paired with my friend nandita ( Don't forget to check out her blog dork shine through and the link is - https://dorkshinethrough.blogspot.com ). We were to take the session for grade 4 and it was really an exhausting job. It needs a lot of patience and stuffs like that but we somehow managed to get through. That was a pretty cool experience for me. 



 The next thing I loved in teachers is they share their experiences as a student that makes the class interesting and  interactive. Those stories make the class lively and enjoyable. Every teacher knows in 40 min class 30 min for studies then 10 min for jokes and laughter. A teacher always encourages her children and withstand them with all of her strength for the children's growth. A teacher is always a legend and a step before even the God. They always help us face the situations they don't keep us away from it. They are sort of people who knows every single in class differently.

In this pandemic they have taken a lot of effort for the growth of ours and they are working from day to night. They consider us and spend their valuable time with us to help us achieve our goals. After mom, dad and friends the most trustful persons are teachers. They are people who are reasons for the growth of a child in the infant age and they are not mentioned after the success. They are selfless...                     

Many of them now aim for doctor , engineers and other professions than teachers as they think those jobs are at another level of development but no one thinks that teaching is the only job that is the requirement for the next level development. Teaching is a job that could bring you a lot of good thing and experiences with you for your full life. This job is very less now that there are many places for teachers unoccupied at schools of villages and little kids take attendance for their teacher in there. 

A teacher can bring out many colours in the life of a student. They can easily find out the different ability of each student sooner as they start to get with the students and train them. Teachers have extraordinary patience within them to control the students and that too the little kids of pre-school , OMG !! they are soooo super active and the teachers need a lot of energy to control them. I say this because I've seen my mom being extra exhausted while controlling my little brother when he was in pre-schools and I wonder how teachers control a whole lot of students together. So think of their power.


LET'S RESPECT THE TEACHERS FOR THEIR EFFORT FOR OUR GROWTH...


TEACHER IS SOMEONE WHO IGNITES THE SPARKS OF A CHILD'S DREAMWORLD...



I LOVE MY TEACHERS !! I'LL MAKE THEM PROUD...


ONCE AGAIN BELATED TEACHER'S DAY WISHES FOR MY DEAR TEACHERS !!

will meet u guys in my next post. I'll be posting next week....
if u liked this post comment down below , pls follow my blog and support me ...
till then...
AU REVOIR COPINES ET COPAINS

Comments

  1. The quotes inclusion in between is really interesting da ..keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb, very thoughtful of you. Thank you for your appreciation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way of writing is excellent 👌keep it up 😉. while reading this me to remember my teachers.👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice writings dear💯💯
    Keep it up💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good dear...these writings are really good.. that's so nice of you..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well written! Keep it up Kutty.
    Who is your best Teacher and Why :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx uncle...
      till now every teachers whoever
      taught me was best for me...
      so , I like them all very much

      Delete
  7. Good work.....loved it.... It reminds good old days 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx...
      glad to know this post reminded u
      of some sweet memories =)

      Delete
  8. Superb da....good work...keep going..💫💫👌

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work....Superb dear...👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  10. Supper writing keep going 👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous work done for the teachers.....=)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved reading this! Exceptional work! Keep posting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx a bunch...
      these encouragements mean
      a lot for me... :D

      Delete
  13. i love your take on this! i am so surprised your blog isn't more famous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts