The Q/A is out

 Bonjour Guys! Welcome back to my blog and Thanks for people who viewed my last post , who gave me questions. All of you know that today's a question and answer session , I hope so cause I announced it a two week before. Yes, you knew that I did not write my last week's post because I was out of my Head Quarters (my home) and not able to reach my Equipment (my laptop). So, that's it lets move into the topic:

1.How am I managing my time with this extra stuffs with my daily routine ?

I always wake up at 7:30 but on sundays a bit delayed so I freshen up as soon as possible. I open my laptop and set aside my notes. I actually sit down the beforehand to look for news and topics to be searched. I choose a topic from google feeds. If not I'll search my holy brain's rack of thoughts and get something interesting to read. Saturday night I jot down some infos in my notebook. The pic links in a microsoft word document accordingly. Then the next day on sunday I combine my notebook infos, pic links, my brain's vocabulary and grammar capacity and some hearty creativity of order to bring out a blog post and it takes about 4 hrs. So, that's it lets move to next question without creating boredom...

2. Contrast the teen you and child you.

OHOH! That's something interesting .Teen me knows a lot about smartphones and technology and child me did not know anything about smartphones. Believe nothing about that except posing for a photo. Yeah I was a bookworm from my childhood till now. Teen me knows about many news that's going on in our world outside while child me only knows to play...

3.What is your hobby ?

Chatting with buddies, reading a lot of books, cooking and strolling through google feeds. These are my hobbies and they really help me to cheer and entertain myself. Totally Helpful...

4. You favourite place among this: a.shopping mall,b.restaurant,c.theatre. :

Theatre is my favourite place. TBH i hate shopping. I'm not shopaholic, that's a lot of work. I like to shop only in limited amounts. Shop only what's needed not more than that and restaurant , that's a nice place but not favourite cause theatre also has that eating stuffs within it with entertainment. Therefore theater's my fav place of these options...

5.Your fav shoes are: a.high heels,b.colourful flip-flops,c.strappy flat sandals:

I personally love colourful flip-flops cause they're comfy, fluffy,soft and easy to wear. High heels are tend to make some sort of paining wounds in our ankle. Strappy flat sandals are so formal and hard at bottom so not that easy.

6.Tell me something your interested in ?

I love reading books and chatting with friends. I've already mentioned it in my hobbies question.

7.Who was the contemporary of Hitler ?

There many notable germans who played the role of Hitler which most of them created a god-like figure of Hitler. 

8.What do you think about monarchical govt ?

Monarchical govt is the most one man powerful govt ever. This has been followed a 100 decades before by kings and queens. Most govts now are democratic but still monarchy rules over.

9.The weirdest dream you've ever had ?

My weirdest dream is - Once I just got the super power of teleportation and time stopper. I enjoyed the world of my life to the core. I just rolled back my life and corrected the mistakes I had done. I do not remember after that but that dream was a lengthy one but I forgot.

10.Are you scare of something like ghosts , witches, lizards. If you're tell me about it.

I am a scaredy girl to be true. I hate those creepy crawlies like lizards,cockroaches,grasshoppers and spiders. They are really annoying to be around. I once jumped out of myself on seeing a small lizard over my toes.

11. Do you believe in ghost ?

I do not believe much in ghosts but I do believe something is above us which is always monitoring us and guides us to the right path. I do believe in spiritual and supernatural power which are positive but where is positivity there is also negativity. So 50% I believe and 50% no.

So that's for the post guys. Hope you like leave you comment below and let me know about your opinion on these question. Comment down your fav fruit name (JUST FOR FUN) , mine is watermelon,lychee,mangosteen and many other. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. MEET YOU IN ANOTHER POST , TILL THEN:

AU REVOIR COPINES ET COPAINS...



Comments

  1. Hey , u rocked it buddy !!! Thank a ton for answering my questions .....Came to know much more about you . U answered it so short and sweat . U answered everything from ur heart !! Keep going . Will support u till the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every answers were beautifully answered and were highly fulfilling πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. All answers are crispy ☺️ and smart.keep it up πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, chatting whith your buddies is true. Because I remember that we spoke for almost 1 hour today.πŸ˜‚but your daily routine is a bit exaggerated I think that bcoz I am a sleepy head and don't wake up early 😝. But you are wrong about the shoes thing. Who said it will pain if u wear high heels but I don't feel painful. Maybe that will end bcoz of wearing it for everyday. But your post was very nice. Felt
    Happy while reading it ☺️. Waiting for your next post.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that's true, I'm a chatter box.
      I'm a bit of morning person so well and good
      I once wore it on a ceremony and I had pain
      maybe uncomfy for people like me...
      anyways tnx for the comment

      Delete
  5. Thanks to answer my questions...
    I guess you're similar to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really !!
    That's awesome to be a little similar...
    Thanks for the questions...

    ReplyDelete
  7. A Good Attempt ShristiπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're scared of ghosts. Your attitude gives a clear evidence shristi.😝😝😝... because I have seen it many times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts