MY BOOK SHELF

 Bonjour people !! How are ya all. All right! so, I was really wondering what topic do I wanna write about sitting in my room. That's when I came across my bookshelf so, I thought "why can't I share my bookshelf with ya guys". Now I guess that you might know the topic now but before getting into it my hearty thanks for people who follow, share, comment and view my blog. There are nothin' without ya people. So, once again merci (tnx in french) buddies and family. What are we waitin' for, let's zoom into my bookshelf:

1. Harry Potter series : I am really obsessed with these books and movies. In fact, I've seen the movies over a hundred times without boredom that I know every ( literally every) single spell they cast in the movies as well as the books. I love them so much !!




2. Percy Jackson : I love these books too. They are interesting too. Greek mythology has a total chaos with solutions to make it neat. It represents some of the greek tradition towards their gods and I love this sort.



3. Princess Stories: This might seem a bit childish but I swear they are super awesome to read. I just read it to my brother sometimes at bed. Those stories are with some positive vibes and happily ever after thing. I personally believe these stories cherish children in the way of kindness and positivity.



4. Chimney Corner Collections: You see I have a lot of ENID BLYTON's book collection. I like these books cause the stories are like with a magical combination. I actually refer these books while I write my english stuffs cause' this has a lot of vocabulary in it. This is also one of my favourite.



5. Question and Answer GK : This book contains many silly and unanswered like which goldfishes are freaks!!. So, I refer them when I am bored and when I wanna do some research about, I pick this book select a question and research about it. I am kinda little nerd right!!



6. The secret island: That's again an Enid Blyton's book. This book's nearly like robinson crusoe's but a bit different. The difference is 4 children actually runaway from their home with enough supplies to live on a secret island while robinson crusoe is lost without nothing except for the boat supplies. Sound interesting right, whenever I feel like alone this book always comes to my eyes to read on.





7. Recipe Books: Of course I do cook a lot of things. I love cooking in different combinations. I do a lot of baking stuff. I do rolls, bread, cake, puddings, stuffed, biscuits and many more. I love doing them. I personally like Nigella Lawson's cookbooks. They are super easy and super tasty.

                                               




8. Tinkle Double Digest: I am obsessed with these books. I read those books when I feel the day was dreary and mundane, I read these books. These make me laugh more, more and what that day feels no more dreary. This is why I like these books so much.

                                                   

So guys these are the books which stays in the front rows always. Comment down below your favorite book names. My most fav one is harry potter for sure. Hope you liked this post. By this I mean I always wander the wonderland of mysteries and magic. kinda book lover cause' I don't sleep if I could not read at least a chapter from one of my book from my bookshelf. This is one of my obsession of my life. Comment down your fav place you wanna do your higher studies(JFF). mine in NYC or california.so,

AU REVOIR COPINES ET COPAINS...

Comments

  1. Awesome. Nice. Keep going.
    with love,
    Devmitra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thought about books... Superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur bookshelf is filled up with massive wonderful books .Princess stories are all time favourite .
    They are so positive . Ur bookshelf is productive....Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like u r a bigggg bookwormπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post...
    I love books too!!
    You can read Sudha Murthy books. I love it....=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvellous superb πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ keep it up πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good collection of books shristi...my fav is tinkle and off course all girls would love to read those princess stories..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got a lot of Tinkle books as well!! They're seriously so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg, you like Percy Jackson??!! It's my absolute favvveeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tbh I go crazy on them
      I read them repeatedly for 5-6 times

      Delete
  10. By the way, my new post (the Kpop diaries page 2) is out!!

    https://written-beyond.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-kpop-diaries-page-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure I'll check out
      tnx for the comment and information

      Delete
  11. Actually I would like to encourage your habbit of reading books......but still I hate to read them πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HahaπŸ˜‚ that's okay!!
      Anyways thanks for your comment

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts