LAZY SUNDAYS

 Bonjour guys!! Welcome back to my blog and today I have a lazy, dreamy and sunday-sloth post cause sunday is always so lazy (for me). Sundays are always quieter, dreamier and beautiful than all days in a week . Thank you so much people :) love ya'll =). So without further ado let's get into the topic.



ITS ALWAYS THE MOVIE DAY!!🎥🍿 - as said sunday is always the movie day / time. particularly am a movie lover. I watch all sort of movies and all languages which I could understand even bits, THAT'S OK. My most loved addiction that's most common to all now is watchin'. ONLY WATCHING. I love watching so much (wait maybe I am exaggerating a much so let's stop). I hope you love that too!!\



DAY OF HAPPINESS OUT OF FOOD!!😋 - Believe me guys this is the day we all will love to eat the most you know. I am a big foodie :D pals. This is the day we would love to cook something and eat. Day to chill out am I right.



NAP DAY 😴💤 - As it is a peaceful day a lot parts of me fell asleep on sundays. Believe me people I just woke up about 2 o'clock. All of them love to sleep on sunday after mundane work of weekdays. Even the little animals will be on a nap on sundays ( I think so 🤔). 



TIME FOR CHILLIN' OUT🆒😎 - We would always have a dreary and productive routine according to each of  us for to follow. Sunday is the spirit of sweet rest mode. Its the time we can JUST CHILL OUT and do our own thing *Sleep or play or anything* whatever. 



 So the ultimate idea of this post is that sunday is dreamier and has a sweet release from our routine which we follow everyday. For me sundays are always lazy and nice. There are something you should never do those are:

  • NEVER KEEP YOUR FUN UNDER CONTROL.
  • NEVER LET YOU EMOTIONS OFF LIMITS.
  • NEVER LET THE GADGET-WORLD RULE OVER YOU.
  • NEVER REFUSE TO TRAVEL AND LEARN.
  • NEVER STEP BACK FROM THE THING YOU'VE STARTED TO DO
And many more but these are pretty important. So, that's it for today's post guys. Hope you like it. =D

                                              AU REVOIR GUYS...

Comments

  1. Really interesting topic da....😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really a beautiful post. Whatever you shared was really true. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah !!!I'm also a foodie !!! I love SUNDAYS !! We could sleep with peace .
    Gr8 post . Lovely . Keep going !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tnx a lot for your comment
      True that we could sleep in peace 😪😪

      Delete
  4. It is a perfect description for a lovely Sunday 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too love 😍 Sunday 🤩 more are less the same 😊🙂 reason you 😅😉 mentioned 🤠🤠 keep it up 👌👏

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tnx a lot for your comment and love sissy
    ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhh....soooo true.... So relatable. Sundays are my resting days.. But you know, all the house cleaning works are done that day..🙄. Well that is fate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. Sundays are the most favourite days for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh! My Sunday is usually the most hustle of my week. I have classes, practice, so much stuff. Usually, you can hear my screeching (er, I mean singing) voice even down on the ground floor lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!! You have classes on sundays 🤯😬. I know that's not a screech probably. Anyways tnx for the comment and love ❤

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I have my most important classes on Saturdays and Sundays!
      I don't like to waste my days just daydreaming, because I have only one year and six months before I audition!
      I'm honestly so nervous (already), but I'm going to do great! I'm going to get selected on the first try! I'm going to go to South Korea and learn even better Korean and debut soon! My group is going to be THE most famous and I'm going to be the most famous Kpop idol!

      No, I'm not spoiled/arrogant, but I'm reading The Secret these days, and I NEED the Law of Attraction like mac needs cheese!
      Like Nutella needs a spoon (or long fingers, which I don't have)!!
      So please wish me luck! And I hope you accomplish all your dreams as well! (like traveling the world with your friends)

      Delete
    3. nervous {already :( } !! Hey all will go well. don't worry.
      Absolutely your gonna be famous one day !! YO, that's the spirit
      I ALWAYS WISH YOU THE BEST LUCK...
      THANKS FOR THE WISH FOR ME TO MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE <3

      Delete
  10. Sunday is the best day of week. Eating, watching t.v, playing and then sleeping.
    Truly awesome post.=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts