#friendshipneverdies

 bonjour guys! welcome back to my blog. I apologize to you people for not posting for the past two weekends. So I have a cute and meaningful post today. Before that thanks for the people who commented and viewed my last post @mybookshelf . So, back to the post, today's topic is friendship. I wanna do this post for really a long time cause' I miss my fiends and the memories with them. Those were really funny and cool. I am unhappy that I am losing my days with friends because of this quarantine and covid-19.



 Friendship is something that is created between people ignoring their caste, colour, size, class, mother tongue, nationality, religion, culture and many more. This is the only thing that has more trust within more than anything or anyone. Even things we don't share to our mom and dad we share with our friends. This situations are relatable to many of them who read this. For example we could say it about marks (lol), some funny things we do at school and many more. 



I have many friends. They all are good to me always. The thing is best friend will always be there with you to hear your sorrows and receive your angry shouts without hesitant just to make you calm. He/She will be there to solve your problems in whatever situation you're in. Those type of friends who are with you till the end, never leaves you in any situation, accept the way you are, change your life with their presence, advice when you move into the wrong path are rare to find these days



Real friends gets to know each other and start to talk like "hi - bye friends". Who are then promoted to "asking help friends" which turns out to be beneficial for both. Then leveled up to "chit-chat gossiping friends" and "true friends" and "death gossipers" and "best friends" and "best friend forever". I think these are cute and true friendship goals. THIS IS GONNA BE THE MOST LIKELIEST POST OF MINE FOR ME.



That's it for today's post gys. hope you liked it. If yes comment down below. If any these friendships were experienced by you or the above situation was relatable in your life then also comment down below. Will meeting ya'll in my next post. love ya'll. Thanks for your support people.

                      AU REVOIR COPINES ET COPAINS

my budding bloggers:

    ayushi - click here!! to visit he blog

  • dharshan ( He's my brother but don't forget to check out his) - click here!!

Comments

  1. Ya u r ture friends r someone that we cannot forget life long ... They are the gift 4us ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was soooo sweet... Miss you a lot girlll...❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! This post was seriously amazing! So lovely ❤ Superb work buddy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really awesome da...those words you mentioned about friends was worth reading....❤️and those quotes are amazing da....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was so sweet!!! I loved reading this so much! Lysm<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely friendship is the most unique and magical relationship in everyone's lives ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts