MY DREAMS...

 

Bonjour guys!! welcome back to my blog. This is my 5th post and today I am gonna share my personal dreams with you guys and something you guys do not know about me. Before getting into the topic of my dreams thanks for everyone who viewed and commented on my my last post @DadandDaughter. Thanks for the support dear people. If you want to support me more please click the 3 lines in the corner and click the follow option to get the updates of my upcoming posts.


I have loads of dreams that I could not share within this post but I have chosen some of my wierd, freaking and true ones which I want to achieve one day (some might be really crazy but c'mon most of you guys at least will have a crazy dream as I have). NOW INTO THE TOPIC :

MY DREAMS :

  • I want to do all the rides in Stratosphere which is located in Las Vegas. Those rides are really crazy and mad. You won't believe that you can do a sky jump there from a 1,149 ft high long building.


  • I want to study in a college in New York. I personally love New York because it is a place where all sort of people mix up,   its a place for great and endless opportunities , a wonderland for bookworms(like me, yeah !! I am a bookworm) , the environment is so inspirable with working people around and this makes us out of our comfort zone to expand our success territory.


  • I want to have a cute little pomeranian pup. They are cute,  active and sweet. Playing with them makes us really happy. People who have dogs laugh more than people who have other animals or have no pets.That's why I want to experience that happiness(lol).


  • My next wish is common for everyone who really love their dad and mom. I want to make my dear dad and mom stand with pride beside me not with their heads down out of shame. If you really want to pay them back your gratitude and gratefulness ,  the best way is to never hurt them and be with them whenever they want you. You don't even need to pay them back just be with them till their end and don't take away the good name they've earned.
 


  • Next one is to go for a world tour with my besties on a car and have fun with them. I want this to happen to the core because I love traveling ( I'll post my best travelling experience till today soon) and that too with my friends. Just tell me guys who will not wish to have a long tour with their buddies and having fun.I just love it so I will do it one day.


  • My next wish is to experience hostel living at school and feel how it is to be there. To be true I am still a bit afraid to sleep alone but that would last only for a few minutes 'cause I would fell asleep but you get the point right I still have that silly fright of dark so I want to feel the hostel experience to gain some bravery, can say so?? .


  • I am basically a foodie so I want to try different cuisines one day but I think I have to exclude chinese from the list so I could save my breath and stomach I think so. I love eating and cooking so I always try out mixing two recipes together and form a new one, kinda foodie thing right, so I love them. I always end up succeeding but sometimes umm.. failure...(but that's for funs right so.. take it easy)


  • To grow my blog and start a youtube channel and grow it too is my next wish. This is to connect myself more to the world and know about it. You guys can comment down below an advice to start a youtube channel is correct or not.I would be pleased to hear it.


So guys this my wish / dream list of things for this post to fit in. If you find something that is even yours or related comment down below , I would be glad to hear it guys. Thanks for reading till the end.
Please support me by following my blog and let's learn together and light up our stage.

AU REVOIR COPINES ET COPAINS ( it means "BYE FRIENDS" in french)

Comments

  1. Your dreams are fantastic ☺️ hope one day it will be real πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let your dream become real .all the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shristi��U r doing Great������All ua posts are Awesome✨✨✨ ..Go Ahead��..This is A Stepping Stone fa ua Bright Future��..Expecting ur You tube Channel frm past yrs��..Expose ua Talents and grow higher n higher��Our Best Wishes fa yu as Alwyys��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice dreams that was awesome 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dreams are relatable da... wish it would get fulfilled for both of us. To become a youtuber and explore ur ideas with the outer world is really appreciable..Do it when you are readyπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great we have somethings same sis...
      Thanks for your advice
      Sure I will let you know once I start a channel...
      Thanks for your comment😊😊

      Delete
  6. You are an amazing girl with colourful dreams 😍😍😍may your dreams come true 🀩🀩🀩but instead of Pomeranian you can try a golden retriever 😝😝😝

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sure let me try
      Thanks for your wishes
      And comment...
      😍😊😊❤

      Delete
  7. Dippa...vera level keep it up. Waitin for your YT channelπŸ˜‚... You'll rock it for sure....may your dreams come true

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohoo !!
      getting green signals for YT channel
      tnx for wishes dappa =D

      Delete
  8. Nice pa. I wish all u r dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this blog post so so much!!!
    TBH, we thought of sharing our dreams and goals in our blog but you did it:D lol!(i didn't mean that in a bad way)
    It is also my dream to do university in NY sooooooo let's do it together...haha
    Looking forward for more interesting content like this!!
    Luv <3,
    Sunethra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats nice, something in same
      glad that You liked this post
      tnx... =D

      Delete
  10. *Australian accent.*
    I'm sure all your dreams will come true one day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't like cooking much (you know, the normal, human cooking), but I like eating (haha) and making my own recipes do not include a truckload of different spices. My recipes are usually very easy, and mostly sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts