Dad and Daughter...

 Bonjour guys ( thats hello in french) so thanks for everyone who viewed and commented on my last blog post. sorry guys that blog post @animalcuteness was unfortunately deleted but I will try to retrieve it, if not we will continue. So, today's blog is about dad and daughter relationship. Most girls will know about this as they have experienced it. Dad is someone who is always there with their child to make them a better one for this society and people


For me my dad's my hero, my caretaker, my mentor, my friend, my daily diary and my strength. I share all the things with my dad that I don't trust anyone more than him ( c'mon I trust my family and friends but there's really someone special and thats dad for me). My dad never kept me asking the thing which I have asked before if it was of use and good. I  actually get twice the things I asked for....                                


My dad and I always discuss about my future plans of where to study and what to study. We use to have fun the whole lot of time together. Even though daddy is loaded with tons of works, he spends some time with me. He is a really busy man that he could only spend the sundays with me and I try to make the time worth spending with us. He always ends the day by saying "you made my day, dear" which is the best sentence that satisfies me the most.                                                                                                 


The best ever advice from my dear mentor is - " Ignore all of them who mocks about your appearance now, concentrate on what your doing, achieve your goals then prove yourself to them." This advise sank deeper into my heart and made me confident that appearance is nothing to do with talent.                                                            



I am always my dad's little princess how much old I become ( even maybe 40). I pinky promise you dad that I will make you proud one day and that one day will be sooner dad. I just request you all to never leave your parents stranded when their old. They may not have the same conscious and brightness at that age but still they are your parents and care for you.                                                                                                                                                  


I LOVE YOU DAD !!

Thanks dad for supporting me always !! ...                                                                                                  Meet you guys in another post...                                                                                                                Hope you would like this, if liked comment down below....                                                                        Follow and support me ....                                                                                                                            till the next week.......BYEEE..........                                                                                                                  









Comments

  1. Good one Daddy’s girl .Keep writing more and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have snaped a clear definition of how a dad should be☺......!! I'm proud of u d🤩..... Keep high of... //🤞 u prooved that ' dad' isnt juzz a wrd.....👊 Truee emotion too👏........... Myss u papa..... 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every girl is always a 🤴 princess to her father. Yes it's really a universal truth.super da keep it up 👌👏👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really awesome 😃. Every words in u r post was the true words . Girl child always know more about their Dad .

    ReplyDelete
  5. "There is girl who stole my heart and she calls me Daddy.” – . Writing style is super. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work 👍👍 my dear dad's little princess ❤️💗💗❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super da உன் எண்ணங்கள்ளின் அழகே அழகு.kepp it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all the topic was something not everyone speaks about but knows the feelings inside I liked the way you were not cleache about the topic. Keep it up Dippa😽💕

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Dad is not a word its an EMOTION 🥰🥰"
    👆this is how I felt when I read the article

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know a dad's love and it is very special. Nothing can be compared to a father's love in the world. Every daughter will know it for sure. Your blog about father's and daughter's love is very awesome ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you'll realize this most
      tnx for reading❤️❤️

      Delete
  12. It is a very good topic you chose. Dad is one which can never leave you... This is the thing that flashed in my mind while I was reading your blog. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome work 😘 . Dad is always special...this post is one if the best post of yours ... Keep in rocking . . U r a professional blogger.. - nandita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post! Loved it! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts