NATURE POST: plant facties.

 Bonjour guys!! welcome or welcome back to my blog. Thanks for people who are following me and comment and view, read my post. Today is a very interesting post about nature. Nature is almighty, supernaturally powerful, refreshing and adorable thing. So, without further talking let's get into the topic of knowing the 10 unknown facts about plants.

1. More than 85% of plant life is found in the ocean.



2. The African tree, Baobab can store 1000 to 120,000 litres of water in its tree trunk.



3. Elephant grass found in Africa is named so because it can grow up to 4.5 metres, which is high enough to hide an elephant in it.



4. Onions can make you sleepy if you eat too many at a time since they act as natural sedatives.



5. Chemicals released from freshly-cut grass can be highly effective to relieve stress.



6. England’s Alnwick Garden has The Poison Garden that is filled with plants which can kill you.



7. Snapdragon flowers resemble a dragon and its mouth can open and close when it is squeezed from its sides.



8. Strawberry is the only fruit that has seeds on the outside. It has about an average of 200 seeds



9. Dandelion can be eaten whole, right from its roots up to the petals.



10. Bananas contain a natural chemical that makes people feel happy.


That's it for today's post guys. Hope you liked it and there are more upcoming posts about nature. Follow me if you like my posts to support me more and do comment on my posts. Share it with your friends and relatives. Hope you will be having a great day ahead people. love ya'll. shristika signing of... meet you next week, TILL THEN...

                                     AU REVOIR COPINES ET COPAINS!!

Comments

  1. Hello people !! hope you liked this post. Without your comments and encouragement am not able to write anything interested so, please do comment and follow if you like to. Hey and post your fav place. OKAY. bye-byeee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really interesting dr... Carry on...waiting 2 c more new posts....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Bananas really make me happy. I eat them like something, that's why I hope I gained a lote of weight recently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜œ. Very informative. To remember, I have never eaten strawberries as I heard that more toxic chemicals are added to it. I hope I have to eat more onions recently. I see tv late night and when I go to sleep, I can't even sleep. It will take 1 hour atleast for me to sleep. Your information was informative. Hey,I replied your post and u too don't forget to see and comment to my posts and to the upcoming ones. Waiting for your next one.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fine, I am bit of a more like youπŸ˜‚
      anyways thanks for your comment
      and sure I'll do check out yours

      Delete
  4. Quite interesting facts da....all your posts really awesome and my favourite place is chennai and Mahabalipuram.....😁and keep rocking....🀘🀘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post chattie... awesome. My favourite place is hill station..I like the climate the view from there would be nice to see...πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ keep going πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tnx for your comment buddy
      I love hill station too
      they're super cool vacation spots

      Delete
  6. Those are really interesting facts with the pictures daπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post was truly amazing !!!!!!Informative and meaningful !
    Hey , I also love California !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd love california
      glad you learnt something
      tnx.

      Delete
  8. That was awesome. I neither knew that bananas makes us happy nor that there are a bunch of plants that can kill us. I seriously learnt a lot in this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you learnt something from my post !!
      tnx a lot ;)

      Delete
  9. This blog shows that nature is our teacher.nice keep it up.πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post Shristika. Came to know more about plants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. tnx a lot sis
    for your comment and wishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting dear ❤️❤️❤️ keep going ahead with more energy πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts